- Strong commitment to and practices of regenerating soils and healthy landscapes.
- Working with (rather than against) natural processes.
- Adaptive management of the farm and landscape systems.
- Interest in joining or creating a learning group or peer-to-peer discussion forum.
- Able to offer sufficient time, enthusiasm and data.
Let's share your story
Join our Case Study Program and partner with us to build evidence of how you are achieving resilient, productive outcomes through regenerative landscape management practices. We'd like to share your story and inspire others.
We are always looking for partners to sharing journeys of healing soils and landscapes. Even though we can only select a certain amount of participants at a time, everyone who submits an expression of interest will have the opportunity to be a part of a peer-to-peer learning group with other farmers, be a part of future case studies or join in events.
Current case studies
Border Park Organics
What is a Case Study?
For more than a decade, Soils for Life has been producing case studies of farmers’ inspiring stories of transition to regenerating their soils and landscapes. It is the largest body of regenerative farming case studies in Australia.
Each Soils for Life case study is an interwoven story supported by evidence of how land management innovators are achieving resilient, productive outcomes through regenerative landscape management practices. Our case studies are holistic, documenting ecological, social and economic factors and change.
The case study program promotes understanding on the part of land managers, policy makers, researchers and consumers, of the underlying issues and benefits of landscape regeneration. We have a strong focus on peer-to-peer support in order to enable improvements in landscape and water management practices across Australia. Our case studies also showcase groups of farmers who are working and learning together.
The case studies have been used by farmers, researchers and policy makers around the country to inspire and inform new ideas and approaches in agriculture.
About Soils for Life
Soils for Life is a not-for-profit dedicated to supporting Australian farmers and rural communities in regenerating soils and landscapes. Our main objectives are:
- Respect farmers as land stewards and support them to bring their soils back to life.
- Build farmer networks, peer support and learning opportunities.
- Help farmers, scientists and decision makers find common ground on the benefits of regenerating soils and landscapes.
- Ensure the opportunities and challenges of regenerative agriculture are widely communicated and understood