Become a Case Study
JOIN THE CASE STUDY PROGRAM
Do you have an innovative story to tell about your changes to regenerative and sustainable agricultural landscape management practices?
Do you want to share that story with other landholders who might be thinking of changing their management practices?
Are you prepared to share with Soils for Life, and a wider audience, some detailed outcomes of your regenerative practices? These include:
- the productivity of your land,
- the financial outcomes of the changed practices,
- the ecological changes on your land that are attributable to your practice change,
- the social impact that the transition to the new practice regime has had on your family, and
- your involvement with the local community.
If you are willing to share this level of detail then please consider being part of our regenerative agriculture case study program.
The first step in the selection process for the next round of case studies is to complete and Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration by the selection panel.
Please note that the document is in MS Word and the text boxes will expand to accommodate the amount of text you type into the boxes